The 2011 program will be held on Saturday, Oct. 20, 2011 at Georgetown Unviresity Law Center.
The JCIC is an annual program sponsored in part by the Institute for Intellectual Property & Social Justice that brings judges and judicial clerks from around the Washington, D.C., Virgina, and Maryland area to a Washington area law schoo to meet with law students to provide information about judicial internships and clerkships.
When: Oct. 20, 2011
Where: Georgetown University Law Center
- Learn about judicial clerkships and internships from judges and law clerks
- Meet judges from federal and state trial, administrative, and appellate courts
- Hear judges and law clerks describe the work of their courts and their own experiences
- Understand the application process and the selection criteria for clerkships and internships
Complimentary breakfast and lunch provided.
register at https://bitly.com/jcic2011rsvp
- American University Washington College of Law
- Asian Pacfic American Bar Association of the Greater Washington, D.C. Area
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Maryland
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Virginia, Inc.
- APABA Educational Fund
- George Washington University Law School
- Georgetown University Law Center
- Hispanic Bar Association of the District of Columbia
- Howard University School of Law
- Institute for Intellectual Property and Social Justice, Inc.
- South Asian Bar Association of the District of Columbia
- Vietnamese American Bar Association of the Greater Washington, D.C. Area, Inc.